Membership Quarterly Meeting - Ka'ana Boutique Resort
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
July 23, 2008
Plans for the next quarter and decisions taken.
- Continue outreach with the Ministry of Natural Resources and the Environment to regularize the processes for property valuation and land transfers policy.
- Continue the lobby for the implementation of the Real Estate Bill.
- Request for a MNRE Head of Department Workshop to appraise the new CEO on the private sector issues of efficient land transfer titles.
- Seek the signing of the cooperative agreement with NAR for November of this year.
- Marketing and promotion committee will be headed by Director Saira Mahabir to develop a promotional package, and embark on fund raising if necessary to raise our profile.
- It was agreed that a workshop will be held to standardize real estate agreements, so that all AREBB members would have access to standardized forms to execute sales, listing, co-brokerage, lease, rental, disclosure agreements etc.
The meeting was adjourned at 12:00 p.m. and the date of the next meeting was set for October 23, 2008.